I was tagged by Shantidave for this lovely meme. There exists so much randomness in my world, it’s difficult to narrow these things down to single digit numbers, but I’ll do my best.
- I have the world’s smallest pinky toes. Which wouldn’t be so random, except for the fact that the other 8 toes are extraordinarily long monkey toes. And then at the end, there’s these shriveled up little piggies…
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a geologist when I grew up. I had an extensive rock collection and rock books and everything. I still think that rocks are cool.
- My first three years of college were spent under a Food Science and Nutrition major, but then I graduated two years later with a B.A. in Liberal Studies with a Child Development concentration. I kinda wish I had stuck with the FSN now that I look back.
- I want a pony. I always have. I still do.
- I’m a fairly messy person with OCD tendencies. I’m constantly suppressing urges to straighten my students’ mats in class. And I sometimes tuck their tags in after adjusting them. Or remove pieces of fuzz/lint/mat from their clothing. I love things to be neat and orderly, but I just can’t seem to keep them that way for very long.
- I don’t like eating dessert after dinner. I’d much rather have seconds than dessert. For whatever reason, I just don’t crave sweet things at night. I do, however, enjoy a mid-afternoon chocolate break every day.
- I have a secret tattoo. Very few have seen it. Tee hee!
- I was very nearly born in my dad’s Midnight Blue Porsche 911 on dangerous Highway 17 during rush hour traffic. This is why I feel that Porsche should give me a car. Unfortunately, we don’t see eye to eye on this matter. 16 years later, dad sold the car to buy me an ’86 Honda. I told him he could’ve just given me the Porsche… but for some reason, no one likes my ideas when it comes to cars. Oh, will I ever drive a Porsche?
The rules – 1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. 2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules. 3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. 4: Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay folks, have at it: (I won’t be insulted if you choose not to participate. I’ll just assume that you hate me.)