NO MORE WEDDINGS for the entirety of 2006! Thank god today’s was the last one.
11 weddings in 6 months is too many, just in case you didn’t know. And yes, I could have said no to a few, but all of them were good friends, and I remember how much it meant to me to have all my closest friends and family at my wedding.
Weddings are fun, usually. But here are just a few things I’m sick of now:
- Buttercream Frosting
- Seat Assignments
- Slideshows (especially if I’m in them, especially if the pictures I’m in are from when we were 9. No one looks good when they’re 9, and I hate being reminded of what a dork I was)
- That “We are Family” song…. I hate that song
- That “At Last” song by Etta James
- Celine Dion
- Just about every other song those dreaded DJs play (except for that Michael Jackson one from the Off The Wall album. I like that one)
- Bad wine
- Bad champagne
- Bad food
- Shopping for shower gifts
- Shopping for wedding gifts
- Shopping for shoes/dress/jewely/makeup for weddings
I knew I’d been to too many weddings when I got to the ceremony today and realized I had neglected to put make-up on, and I didn’t really care. Oh well.